● A short distance from the beach (4 mins)
● Jet Ski lift available.
● Fully newly renovated island-style living
● Relax on the spacious deck with breathtaking canal views, or fish right from it.
● Consider taking one of the bicycles we provide and ride down the Navarre Beach Multi purpose Path.
● Cast a line off the nearby Navarre Beach Fishing Pier and take in the scenery.
● Visit the Navarre Beach Marine Science Station, the Gulf Snorkel Reef, or the 50-acre Gulf Breeze Zoo.
By clicking “save” in the top right corner, you can add this listing to your wishlist.
The Islander is a warm, friendly, but roomy house. You’ll fall in love with the peaceful and calming space while you socialize with family and friends. Enjoy public beach access in less than four minutes and the endless stretches of sugar-white sand beaches. There are several natural footpaths
and cycling pathways that make outdoor life even more convenient. The family-friendly Islander by TStays provides an ideal vacation place! Book today to spend the most luxurious vacation ever. Navarre Beach is a very serene and peaceful place to be.
● The Boardwalk Shop (2 min): They offer everything you need for the beach! Snow cones, clothing, bike and scooter rentals, inflatable kayaks, and more!
● Navarre Beach Marine Park (3 min): Ideal for sunbathing, swimming, and
seashell collecting, and there are numerous options for snorkeling, diving,
fishing, marine biology, and conservation education.
● Tom Thumb Gas Station (3 min): Providing superior gasoline, groceries and
retail, and restaurant service.
● Navarre Beach Fishing Pier (3 min): The Navarre Beach Fishing Pier is a
world-class fishing pier located in Navarre, Florida. The pier is the longest of its kind in the state, measuring 1,545 feet long. It is the 15th longest public pier in the world.
● Beach Access (3 min): Navarre Beach’s natural beauty and charm are
uncrowded, unspoiled, and unhurried.
● Windjammers on the Pier (4 min): Dine on locals caught gulf seafood, sandwiches, burgers, and more all while soaking the amazing views from the Navarre Pier. Provides entertainment for the entire family.
● Navarre Beach Sea Turtle Conservation Center (4 min): As your journey
continues at the NBSTCC, you will discover so much more about sea turtles
emerald coast native species, and non-native species.
● Juana’s Pagodas ( Restaurant & Bar) (5 min): The oldest family-owned and
managed restaurant and bar in Navarre. SINCE 1989, GREAT FOOD, DRINK,
● Dewey Destin ( Fresh seafood with a view) (6 min): Dewey’s understanding of fish and how to serve it led to the expansion of the Destin market into this tiny, specialized restaurant.
● TC’s Front Porch ( Breakfast / Coffee) (6 min): Enjoy your cuisine and
beverages in a relaxed outdoor setting. Our Grouper Reuben, Fish Tacos, and
Chicken Wings are well-known.
● Navarre Family Watersports (6 min): Navarre Family Watersports is THE place to go for all kinds of family enjoyment.
● Publix Super Market at Shoppes of Navarre (9 min): Supermarket chain
offering a large variety of products as well as deli and bakery sections.
● New York Pizza District (10 min): In a relaxed atmosphere, this stone oven
pizza shop provides NY-style slices, pastas, and calzones.
● Gulf Breeze Zoo (15 min): Zoo with over 800 species from all over the world.
● The Club at Hidden Creek Golf Course (16 min): Provides entertaining and
difficult play for golfers of all skill levels.
● Big Kahuna’s Water & Adventure Park (38 min): Indoor and outdoor water
park with 60,000 square feet of indoor water park activities and a retractable roof!
and so much more…
★ A peaceful, safe, and family-friendly neighborhood.
★ Cold AIR CONDITIONING
★ Ideal for large families, snowbirds, couples, and any other group.
★ BRAND NEW FURNITURE.
Bedrooms / Sleeping Arrangement
We provide freshly laundered towels, linens, and ULTRA LUX BEDDING. There are fresh soaps, shampoos, and other luxuries scattered around.
● Master Bedroom: One King Bed, En Suite big and tub-shower
with washer and dryer, Two Night Stands with lights, 43 inch Flat Screen TV, blackout curtains, two dressers, iron board and a working Ceiling Fan.
● Second Bedroom: One Queen bed, one bunk bed with twin size mattresses, one night stand with lights. A second bathroom is located in the common hallways, working Desk, and one 40-inch Flat Screen TV and a working ceiling fan.
● Third option sofa bed, located in the living room, that opens up as a Queen size mattress and can fit 2 Guests.
Modern kitchen completely outfitted with plates, glasses, pots, pans, knives, and everything you’ll ever need: oven, toaster, espresso machine / drip coffee maker / Keurig, blender, crockpot, and microwave.
● DeLonghi ESAM3300 Espresso Machine & Cappuccino Maker allows you to be your own barista.
● Cuisinart Metal Classic 4-Slice Toaster: To ensure that everyone’s bread is precisely toasted.
● Regular 12 cup drip coffee maker: With our 12-Cup Coffee Maker, you can
make a great brew whenever you want.
● Cookware: A variety of equipment are available to create the greatest dinner ever.
● Cooking utensils: We provide kitchen accessories in a variety of styles and
materials to make cooking easier.
● Electric water kettle: Give a quick and easy way to heat water without using a stove.
● Cuisinart Electric Wine Opener
● Cuisinart Hand mixer: This keeps cake-making quick and simple!
● Baking pans: Utilized most effectively for foods like cookies, biscuits that need to be quickly baked at high heat.
● Silverware and place settings.
● Dinnerware for Children.
● So many other kitchen essentials to make you feel at home.
Grab some popcorn and settle in for a movie night with your family and friends in front of a 55’ Flat Screen TV.
● One sofa, one sofa bed and one large chair.
● Coffee table, and two end tables equipped with lights.
● Entryway table with mirror and a basket for shoes as well as a coat-hanger ( not that you need it!)
Large dining table that accommodates up to 8 guests.
A very spacious outside deck where you can find:
● A table for six for a sunset meal, equipped with an umbrella.
● A polished stainless steel Grill, to cook for parties of up to 8.
● 2 rocking chairs for relaxation time. You will almost certainly see flying fish!
● The perfect fishing spot-we also provide a crab cage.
KIDS & ACTIVITY AREA
●Keep your little ones happy playing with a sandbox or a water table while you fish.
● 2 adult size bicycles to help you better discover the hidden beauty of Navarre Beach.
● Football, Soccer ball, Volleyball a Beach paddle ball set are also provided.
Traveling with small children? You can pack lighter- We provide highchairs, an umbrella stroller and a play yard.
★★★★★Calendar for the next few months is filling in fast.
★★★★★ Book now to guarantee a reservation.
A gas grill and a propane tank are provided. We do not replenish the tank, so if it runs out, please swap it at a nearby gas station or Home Depot for roughly $20.
This facility welcomes pets at a cost of $150 per pet per stay, up to 2 pets. Ask us if you want to bring a third furry friend. We love them and are open for exceptions.
Service Dogs must be declared and authorized before to arrival. We are unable to accept cats.
* For further information, please visit our TStays Rental Policies.
★Having a rainy day at home? Card games and popular board games are provided as well as children building blocks, monopoly, uno and a lot of other games.
★The property has a washer and dryer.
★Toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, salt and pepper, and
soap are all included!
★Beach day includes beach chairs, a large beach mat, a cooler bag and a cooler, beach/ picnic mat, 4 beach chairs, 2 beach umbrellas, sand toys. Life jackets are provided for toddlers, bigger kids and adults – please USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Amenities and features:
● Check-in time is 4:00 p.m., and check-out time is 10:00 a.m.
● Strong FREE Wi-Fi available.
● Central very cold air conditioning system.
● Trusted Standards: Home that is professionally cleaned & inspected.
● Each bathroom has its own set of white towels.
● Hair dryer and a curl iron provided.
● Washing machine and dryer.
● Ironing board and iron.
● Barbecue grill (guest to refill the gas tank at a local store).
● Washer/Dryer and detergent: ideal for guests staying for an extended period of time.
● Free Parking for up to four cars.
● For your security, we have installed ONE RING CAMERA, FACING THE OUTSIDE OF THE PROPERTY.
Other things to note
● Sofas in neutral earth tones with comfortable seating for convenient relaxing.
● Kitchen is fully equipped with all necessary appliances and utensils for cooking
and serving meals and beverages.
● Place settings for huge breakfasts in the morning and late-night feasts.
● Beautiful and wide dining room, fully stocked kitchen.
● There is parking available. We ask that our visitors prepare ahead of time and
organize with your group. Additional cars will not be able to park overnight.
● Picnic table located under the house.
The Islander is a pet-friendly accomodation. It may not be acceptable for Guest(s) who are allergic to pets. Guest(s) hereby release and discharge Owner, its affiliates, agents, volunteers, officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, whether known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of Guest(s) presence on property. Guest(s) unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Owner, its affiliates, agents, volunteers, officers, directors, employees, successors, and assigns from any and all negligent actions and omissions in connection with or pertaining to guest’s presence on Owner’s property.
Tstays, a property management firm, is in charge of this residence.
Please be mindful of our neighbors during your stay. Exceeding the noise ordinance could result in disciplinary actions including fines and/or termination of your rental agreement without refund.*